Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mother's Day -- May 13, 2012 -- Bring It On!


0-3 pearls & silver, gold, or copper combo
I've got the biggest collection of new jewelry designs ever for May 13! (Why?) Because we traveled 6 of the first 8 weeks of 2012. (So?) So I've beaded in airports, in cars, & during every second of "down time"! My huge stash of goodies has multiplied! Please SAVE ME FROM MYSELF and check it out:)

Each week I'll post some of my "traveling collection" in Seattle Chic, my Etsy store. As usual, each piece is my original & unusual design, all handmade.  I'll still custom-make the Family Tree pendant for moms, as creating wire & metal art jewelry remains my personal favorite thing to do with 10 fingers. 

Here's a sneak peek at a few items I'll be posting on Etsy in the next few weeks. Shopping is easy. Hope you'll stop by:)



2 comments:

Raige Creations said...

love that pearl pendant here. can't wait to see all your new stuff.

Cheryl Z said...

thank you! i love making that piece:) cherylz