Thursday, March 29, 2012

Awsome Agate!

Sometimes I see a bead or stone so unique that without my knowledge my purse opens & money just flies into the seller's hands. I was totally impressed with the technical skill of the artisan who recognized the potential in this stone, & then cut it just right to capture its magic. I named it the Magic Eye stone before I even knew what stone it was. "Agate" -- What? I'm no gemologist, but I've never seen an agate like this. So Magic Eye resided in the place of honor in my drawer until I found just the right interesting, but understated stones  (dyed magnasite maybe?) to complement (not compete with) my special agate. I hope my MAGIC EYE creation finds its home around the neck of a woman who likes attention -:)

1 comment:

Abracadebra Designs said...

Wow, You are right. That is one great looking stone!!! Love what you did with it.
-Debbie