Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Baa-ack for a Fresh Start

Since my June post to say goodbye to online activities, my physical health is back & I'm so grateful!! I'm ready to dip my toe into online waters again, hoping I can resist the urge to jump in. So "Unwired" is back in business, tracking my path as a sole proprietor & jewelry artist.

The other good news is that I've replaced my original Etsy store with a new one that better reflects where my busy hands have taken me while I was getting well. Seattle Bead Creations, as in BEAD, was a suitable name until I took my first wire-wrapping class. It became even less suitable when I took my first metalsmithing class! As my passion for all 3 skills took over my life & my house, BEAD barely described what I did all day.

The Old Me==> The New Me==>

Too bad Etsy won't let us change our shop name... That would have been so easy. But I've made a fresh start with a new shop, new name, new banner, & new icon. Let's not forget The New BLACK Look for Seattle Chic, decided with the help of folks who voted in the blog poll to the right.

These last many months have been a busy time of healing, creating, & renewal... in all regards. So check out the Old Me VS the New Me. I hope you like what you see:)

Cheryl Z's online stores: Seattle Chic and Classic Beadwear

No comments: