Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tick Tock and It's Christmas

Observations about many women I know ==>> We LOVE to receive jewelry as a gift. We enjoy buying jewelry as gifts for others. BUT many of us feel guilty about buying jewelry for ourselves! Why is that?!!

So in case you're still stuck for the perfect gift, I can help you out through Dec. 22. (That's when I join my family to search for snow.) In fact I've really enjoyed making a collection with Christmas in mind, though most designs are suitable for year-round pizazz. You'll find these at classicbeadwear.com & can email your order using its "Email us" link.

Please remember that my last mailing will be 12/22, & beginning today through 12/22, postage will cost a little extra to assure Santa's delivery by Christmas.

Meanwhile, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, everyone!!



No comments: