Thursday, August 23, 2007

Excuse me. Did I ping you?

I bet there's a question about blogging analogous to this old standard: "If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?"

I know I'll continue to make blogging noise whether or not anyone is listening because I'm beginning to enjoy it! It's fun to document this rollercoaster ride through my new jewelry-making business. But a little help getting readership never hurts. So now I'm educating my poor brain cell about Technorati & other blog search engines, PLUS the concept of pings. (Remember, I'm still proud of handling TWO (!) TV remotes:) So if I successfully ping Technorati, I'm going to run from the cops, hoping it's not illegal. Then I'm going to reward myself with some jewelry making. And that is cause for celebration.

No comments: