Monday, September 12, 2011

Time To Think About Holiday Shoppers... Already!

Where has the year gone? Holiday Shows are booking artists/crafters now, & my fingers are busy creating wearable art jewelry for holiday shoppers. October through December we've got our Arts-and-Crafts ON ... full steam ahead. By mid-October in this blog ("Unwired") I'll post my Seattle-area Craft Show Schedule. Please check back regularly for my holiday show calendar & plan to visit my booth:)

Madness begins for online shops as well. I'll post inventory into my Zibbet store regularly during Sept-- several pieces a week. My other stores will follow. I'll be fully stocked in all 3 stores when holiday shoppers get serious:)

Want a sneak peek at the most varied, original, imaginative jewelry designs around?

Copper Circles, Silver Dot
Crystal Snake

No comments: