Sunday, September 5, 2010

Northgate Festival 2010 - "Special Sale!"

I've been as busy as I wanted to be so far this year, making & selling jewelry for a wonderful, mostly-local customer following. But as Fall approaches, it's time to THINK CRAFT SHOWS. I don't do many, but the first for me in 2010 will be the Northgate Festival on Saturday September 11, 11:00 am -- 7:00 pm, in Seattle, WA on 103rd between Northgate Mall & the new Thornton Place. I've not been to this show before, but it looks like a good venue for sellers & buyers alike, with lots of interesting "side events" & attractions very close by-- Northgate Mall, classic Mustang car show, & 2 stages of live music!... in addition to our craft booths, featuring original, all-handmade artisan work, food booths, etc. There's ample parking & a Park n Ride nearby. Lots to keep us all busy having fun! For a sneak-peek at the latest jewelry originals from my shop, check the links at Classic Beadwear. Then to make sure I bring to the show the specific items you want to see, just post a Comment below. SAY THE MAGIC WORDS FOR SPECIAL SALE PRICING==> "I'm a Classic Beadwear Fan." As a special "Thank You" to my local following, ALL online prices have been reduced & include tax! In addition, IF YOU SAY THE MAGIC WORDS & buy 2 items from me, you'll save another 30% on the cheaper item!

PLUS I'll be sharing a booth with my talented friend Roz of Scarf City. She's debuting her 2010 line of fashion-forward knitwear... FINALLY Seattle has cooled down enough to think knits:) You'll love her sense of style... and her sense of fun:)

Please look for our Classic Beadwear & Scarf City booth, near the Northgate Mall-end of the craft booth lineup. Hope to see you this Saturday!

No comments: